Two new busts. Kaya's has just been started and I'm building up the basic torso, brfore moving onto the face. She wants to it to be Steampunk themed, so lots of cogs and copper bits.
The other bust is of a work colleague, still painting the flat base colours.
This lot are heading out to Z&T. I've had so much going on lately it was hard to find some time to get the Zombie Santa finished. It's also the third and last one I'm making......their may be a new sculpt nearer Christmas, as I have a lot of issues with this sculpt. But that's a while away yet. Next I'm starting some busts for friends I promised ages ago, not the work colleague ones, but two awesome ladies (who have been very patient), just hope I do them justice. They're also going to have arms, which apparently come in very handy. Posts to follow soon.
The mold I made for these guys will be heading over to Zombies and Toys, but I took the opportunity to paint up some of the test casts for examples. I still have two to paint, with one being a paint along. Pretty much a simple process of a flat base colour washed in ink then dry brushed, finally picking out the details. I used acrylic paint and good old Tamiya Clear Red - nothing better on the market for painting blood.