Saturday, 31 March 2012

April Ghouls Day





I'm participating in the April Ghouls Day festivities and posting finished pictures of Zombie John. Please follow the link on the right for more Ghoulish fun on participating blogs.

Also Holly's Horrorland is running a quick interview with yours truly, which also has a competition where I  am offering a blob of clay, which will be sculpted into you whatever the winner wants. Pop on over and say Hello.
http://hollyshorrorland.blogspot.com/2012/04/interview-and-giveaway-with-philip.html



The book "Zombie Housewives of the Apocalypse" has also been launched today, it features some of my work and I'm really thrilled to be a part of this project, again follow the April Ghouls day link for more info.

With the first Zombie John finished off (bar final approval) I'm now starting another Zombie Wedding Cake topper and a second Zombie John bust. I also have some not Zombie "nice" sculpts in the works, I'll post updates as they progress.

7 comments:

  1. Happy April Ghoul's Day to you and your family. I hope it's a good one.

    Where do I click to read your interview?

    Thanks and boogie boogie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm probably a little early with this post. Try the link tomorrow and there should be lots of other links to check out. Holly's horror land is the blog that has the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do I find the links? I'm still kind of new to your blog and I haven't checked out Holly's Horror yet.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for being my first interviewee!
    Here's the post: http://hollyshorrorland.blogspot.com/2012/04/interview-and-giveaway-with-philip.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one amazing sculpt ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great interview... you are a very talented person... all the best with all you do. happy april ghoul's day!

    Jeremy [Retro-Zombie]
    Visit The Madness:
    iZOMBIE

    ReplyDelete